June 16, 2016

Second Pregnancy : Second and third trimester

Assalammualaikum lovelies,

Both of my chubby bubs are down in their la-la land..so here comes my next post.

Second Trimester

Every pregnancy is different they said, and for me that couldnt be more true. After an extremely nerve wracking moment in the first trimester, second trimester is a little bit calm aside from my never ending morning sickness.bleurghh!The sickness is on going up until 18 weeks, but then it never really goes away completely..I still had the urge to throw up once in awhile,thou.

My belly started to really show around 24-25 weeks. But i still managed to hide it quite well. Just like my first pregnancy, people didnt start to notice my pregnant belly until my third trimester. I dont know i would consider it lucky or not? I still felt the heaviness inside, i still felt tired, i still need to wear maternity trousers but sadly nobody given me any extra treatment as a pregnant lady.. not that i need one, but  they could at least dont rush me when i use the stairs, dont push me in the elevator, or even dont give me the stares when i use mom-to-be parking spot!! enough rant!

Talking about food craving.....My first pregnancy, i am obsessed with cendol, this time i have this weird craving over "ulam"!! i need to have either "daun selum" or " daun ulam raja" with my rice everyday!!! People who knows me well will laugh their hearts out if they know abt this! I am the person who hates all those ulam-ulam,ok. Dont get me wrong, i do love vegetables, but i just cant do "ulam"!! But who knows pregnancy can change you :) No wonder i could get away with GDM (Gestational Diabetes Mellitus) this time around. Healthy much? haha


Third Trimester

During my third trimester, my weight kept creeping up more than usual. I did my blood glucose test the second time in this trimester and the result was clear. I gained more than 2 kgs monthly.. I dont think i ate that much either.I'm freaking out a little bit, so i started my workout routine every evening. It did help me maintaining my weight gain and i think i felt a little more energize after every session. I link those videos down below if any of you interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yZFFGs8dLg


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSDfK9_r1tA


I took 3D/4D ultrasound around 28W at Klinik Dr Nurul Alam Damai,Cheras.70RM/session. Its quite cheap compares to other klinik,but i'm not a fan,sadly... The session took only 10-15 minutes,and they were quite rush during the ultrasound! All in all they still managed to capture a few "ok" photos/video..







And here is a couple of photos by the end of my pregnancy. I did force myself to walk more by this trimester in hope for faster and easy birth. I think it does help a lot!








Ill be sharing my birth story next....Till next post! 

Salam Ramadhan!!!!


Lots of love,
Juitanis



No comments: